To alleviate pain and help dissolve the stones, drink as much apple juice as you can stomach. Add a teaspoon of Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar to each cup of apple juice.
Flush Your Gallbladder
This flush is effective at alleviating pain and dissolving stones before they become a problem. As mentioned before, you want to make sure that your stones can be passed without causing damage. This flush continues for one week.
What you will need:
- Pure, unsweetened apple juice
- Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- Disodium Phosphate capsules (Standard Process)
- Grapefruit or citrus juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Santa Cruz Organic Lemon juice
Direction for the Flush:
- For the first five days, drink as much apple juice as you can tolerate throughout the day. Add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to each glass. Make sure you shake the vinegar before you pour. You want that good stuff that settles to the bottom. Eat your healthy meals as normal.
- On the sixth day, early afternoon, take three capsules of disodium phosphate with eight ounces of water.
- Two hours later, take three more capsules of disodium phosphate with another glass of water.
- Limit your evening meal to a grapefruit or other citrus fruit or juice.
- At bedtime, drink a half cup of warm olive oil mixed with a half cup of lemon juice or grapefruit juice. It goes down easier if it’s warm. Add hot water if you must. Take three pills of Nux Vomica (explained below) if you start to feel nauseous.
- For the first 30 minutes, lie on your right side with your right knee pulled up close to your chest.
- Come morning, an hour before breakfast, take three capsules of disodium phosphate with eight ounces of water.
What to Expect From the Flush
It is normal to feel nauseous after drinking the olive oil, but taking the Nux Vomica should help. It is also normal to feel slight discomfort under your right rib cage, but it will soon fade. The pain is a good indication that the flush is working. On day seven, when you defecate, you may notice green, pea-like nodules in your stool. This, too, is normal. The nodules are the gallstones that were passed during the flush.
Recommended Homeopathic Remedies
The following homeopathic remedies have proven effective in the treatment of gallstones:
- Nux Vomica 30c (to reduce nausea, heartburn, bloating, and spasmatic pain)
- Calcarea Carbonica 30c (if your family has a history of gallstones, kidney stones, or if you are overweight and have high cholesterol)
- Lycopodium 30c (if your family has a history of gallstones, kidney stones, or chronic digestive issues. Good for those who are irritable but who tend to suppress their anger)
How to Take Homeopathics:
There are several ways to take homeopathics, but I recommend the following technique:
- Crush three to five pills into powder and spill the powder into a bottle of water. Try not to touch the pills or the powder because the oils in your fingers can alter the medicine.
- Shake the bottle vigorously until the powder is dissolved. Sip the water throughout the day, making sure you pound the bottom of the bottle against the palm of your hand before each sip. It is ok to combine the remedies into one bottle.
- One day of treatment is all you should need. Repeat treatment once a week if symptoms do not subside.
For more information, Read the complete article: