To treat skin tags:
- Soak a small bit of cotton with apple cider vinegar (ACV) (I prefer Bragg’s)
- Place it over the growth and cover it with a bandaid.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Remove the ACV bandage.
- Soak a small bit of cotton with one drop of hemp oil and one drop of lavender. If you are allergic to lavender, you can use tea tree oil instead.
- Place the cotton over the growth and cover it with a bandaid.
Repeat this process for ten days.
If the healing wound becomes infected, do the following:
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of activated (ground) charcoal with two drops of raw honey.
- Apply the mixture directly to the wound and cover with a bandaid.
- Leave the bandage on for 12 hours.
- Remove the bandage and clean the wound with warm soapy water.
Repeat the treatment if necessary